Rostores offers installation service for RO Membranes, Our service executive will reach your site within 1 to 5 days after successful payment and order.
As soon as we receive your order our team will call you for scheduling the installation and will note the details required.
Executive will reach the site on scheduled date and time and will execute the installation process.
What’s covered in this paid installation of membranes?
- Executive visit to site (TO & FRO Paid.)
- Food Expenses of executive.
- Installation of only one membrane element is covered, multiple elements will be charged at the same rate as for one element (e.g.. rate X No. of elements )
- Analysis of Installed RO Plant.
- Service report of operational details before membrane change.
- Analysis of current membrane performance.
- Finding faults of current operation methods.
- Finding reason of membrane failure.
- Removing earlier installed membrane.
- Installing new membrane.
- Flushing new membrane.
- Testing operation of new membrane.
- Service report of operational details after membrane change.
- Giving suggestions and resolutions for better operation of machine.
- Training to operate RO Plant.
Whats Not Covered in this paid installation of membranes?
- Solving any other problem in ro plant other than membrane installation.
- Removing piping or other leakages in plant area.
- Any other work which is not mentioned in covered list.
*Executive will need maximum of 3-4 hours for this service, if by any reason, service gets delayed beyond this point, customer will bear the food, lodging and return travelling expense of executive.
*Analysing and finding reasons for membrane failure is not always productive at site, its a free service we are offering and do not guarantee results every time.
*Installing membranes from our executive does not offer any type of warranty on the product, its just a service work and any claims for the same will be considered void.
*Any other work which is not mentioned in covered list will be charged extra and will have to be paid before start of service.